Thank you for choosing Show Your Space, legal name Contrivance Ltd., company number 08408974 ("company", "we", "us", or "our"). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you visit our website http://showyour.space
This Privacy Notice applies to all information collected through our website and/or any related services, sales, marketing or events (we refer to them collectively in this Privacy Notice as the "Site").
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully as it will help you make informed decisions about sharing your personal information with us.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
1.1 Personal information you disclose to us In Short: We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us such as name, employer name and contact information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when contacting Show Your Space, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Site (such as filling in our quotation web form) or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Site, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect include your Name, Employer Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, your employer's name, email address, phone number, and other similar contact data which can be related to you as an employee responsible for interacting with us on behalf of your organisation.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
1. 2 Information automatically collected In Short: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our website.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. If you access our site with your mobile device, we may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
1.3 Information collected from other Sources In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: your position in the company, profile picture URL and any other information that you choose to make public. 2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION? In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Site for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests ("Business Purposes"), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you ("Contractual"), with your consent ("Consent"), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations ("Legal Reasons"). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE? In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
- To fulfill and manage your orders for Contractual reasons. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your quote requests and/or orders made through the Site.
- To post testimonials with your Consent. We post testimonials on our Site that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at
email@example.com and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Request Feedback for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Site.
- To protect our Site for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications with your consent. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user's consent.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for our business purposes and as legally required.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm as legally required. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Site, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: photo shooting, photo processing, payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Site, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Site over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
. 5. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY? In Short: We only transfer, store, and process your encrypted information.
Our servers are located in the United Kingdom. If you are accessing our Site from outside the United Kingdom, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see "Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?" above), in the United Kingdom.
Among other things, Show Your Space encrypts all data in-transit and at-rest and will delete any data of a person when they send their request as an email firstname.lastname@example.org
. To transfer encrypted data from the EEA to other countries, such as the United States, we comply with legal frameworks that establish an equivalent level of protection with EU law. 6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION? In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice unless otherwise required by law.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. 7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE? In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Site is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personally identifiable information (such as information related to racial or ethnic origin, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Site or otherwise. If, contrary to this request, you do provide any sensitive information, in doing so you consent to us collecting and handling that information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. 8. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS? In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent's use of the Site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com 9. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS? In Short: Show Your Space cares about your privacy rights. We allow users to review, change, or erase your data at any time.
9.1 Subject Access Requests
You have the right under the Data Protection Act 2018 to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org Right to be ForgottenYou have the right under the Data Protection Act 2018 to have all of the information that we hold about you deleted in line with our statutory and legal responsibilities. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com Right to Data PortabilityYou have the right under the Data Protection Act 2018 to request a copy of all of the information that we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
9.4 Cookies and similar technologies
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Site visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our email marketing list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the email marketing list. 10. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY? In Short: Yes, we will update this Notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
11. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
Show Your Space regularly reviews its compliance with this Privacy Notice. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personally identifiable information that cannot be resolved between Show Your Space and an individual.
If you have any concerns, questions or comments about your privacy, please email us at email@example.com
We ask that when you contact us with a request or complaint, please include contact information and clearly describe your issue. We will respond to your message within a reasonable time and will let you know next steps in resolving your situation.